In recent years, you may have heard Arry’s Roofing mention the Roofs for Troops program from GAF on our website and social media. We’re pleased to announce that this program has been extended through 2015 for military homeowners nationwide.
The Roofs for Troops rebate is offered to all active U.S. military members, as well as veterans and retirees with a primary residence in the United States, as an expression of gratitude for their service and sacrifice for our country. With the installation of a qualifying GAF roofing system and submission of the required paperwork, the homeowner will receive a $250 rebate by mail. Here are more details.
- The current Roofs for Troops promotion is valid from January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015.
- All active military, veterans and retirees are eligible.
- Homeowner must purchase a new GAF Lifetime Roofing System, which consists of GAF Lifetime Shingles and at least three qualifying GAF accessories.
- The Lifetime Roofing System must be installed by a GAF Master Elite™ or a GAF Certified contractor.
- To receive the manufacturer rebate, homeowner must complete an online rebate claim form and submit supporting documents within eight weeks of the installation date.
Since the program was introduced in 2012, thousands of military families have taken advantage of this special offer from GAF through their local certified contractor. As a GAF Master Elite contractor, Arry’s is pleased to make local Tampa Bay military families eligible for this rebate. For more information, visit the GAF Roofs for Troops website or call us at (727) 938-9565. For the quality roofing Tampa FL area homeowners and property owners want, the choice is Arry’s Roofing!