As the first quarter of the year ends, here’s an important question you need to answer: how’s your roof holding up? Now that the skies are clear again, it’s high time you schedule an overdue inspection, repair, and cleanup. Here’s what you need to do.
- Identify roofing problems.
Extreme weather can damage your roof. For preventive maintenance, it’s best to schedule a professional inspection regularly. Spring is a good time for a thorough checkup. It’s an opportunity to catch issues leftover from last winter and identify potential problems that might give you more trouble later on.
During the inspection, our Palm Harbor roofing experts will:
- watch out for damaged roofing components. If you have asphalt shingles, we will assess for granular loss from asphalt tabs. This could mean your shingles are nearing the end of their service life and need to be replaced.
- look for stains on interior ceilings, exposed rafters, and attic area. They might point to leaks that need to be fixed promptly.
- be on the lookout for storm damage as well, especially when bad weather has recently affected your roof.
- inspect your gutters to make sure they’re securely fastened and clog-free. That way water can flow freely away from your walls for the rest of the year.
- Schedule repairs.
Don’t stop after the inspection. Make sure you follow through with prompt action. Use your findings as a guide when initiating fixes. Even better, consult an expert roofer about the most cost-effective solution for your roofing problems.
- Consider replacement.
Sometimes, spot repairs won’t fix the problem entirely. They may help extend the life of your roof for a few years, but if your roof is old or thoroughly damaged, getting a replacement would be a more long-term solution.
Don’t wait until summer or fall to tick off all the items on this checklist. As early as this spring, Arry’s Roofing Services can help restore your roof’s good condition.
We’re the experts in roofing Palm Harbor residents trust to work on their home. We’ll inspect your roof, evaluate its actual condition, and recommend solutions based on our findings. We’ll help you out should you need repair or replacement.
We’re GAF MasterElite™ contractors, a status not awarded to just any roofer, so you can be sure that our services and products are all top-notch. We’re able to work with several roofing types, including asphalt shingles, metal, tiles, and flat/low-slope.
Give us a call at (727) 938-9565 today to set up a free in-home consultation with one of our roofing experts. You may also request an estimate of our services while you’re at it.