Florida’s climate can take its toll on your roof. A combination of intense heat and thunderstorms can result in damage and wear on your main source of protection. A quality roof can keep you and your family safe and comfortable under any weather condition.
If you’re in the market for quality roofing in Clearwater, FL, here are the features that you should look for:
1. Durability – You’ll need a roofing material that will withstand any weather condition, including severe storms. Metal, in particular, is one of the strongest materials on the market today. It has good resistance against strong winds or any element.
2. Longevity – Metal and tile roofs can serve your home up to 50 years or more. Asphalt shingles are also a cost-effective choice that can last up to 30 years with proper maintenance.
3. Environmentally friendly – Your choice of material can actually help you save the environment. Asphalt shingles can be turned into pavement after their service life, while metal roofs can be recycled at the end of their life. Tiles are also eco-friendly because they do not need chemical preservatives during production.
4. Energy efficiency – When it comes to energy efficiency, roofing contractors in Tampa recommend tile, metal, or asphalt shingles. Tile roofs maintain natural airflow inside your home while metal comes with special coatings to reflect heat. Certain asphalt shingles from GAF also come with reflective properties for more energy savings.
5. Aesthetic appeal – Curb appeal is one of the main factors to consider when choosing a new roof, as this makes up most of your home’s exterior. Materials like metal, tile, and asphalt come in different styles, colors, and finishes that will match your home’s style.
If you’re looking for a Tampa roofer who can offer materials with all these features, you can rely on Arry’s Roofing Services. We specialize in metal and tile roofs as well as asphalt shingles from GAF. We have been building stronger homes for more than 25 years, so you will have the best roof for your home.
If you want to learn more about our quality roofs, call us at (727) 938-9565. You can also schedule a free in-home consultation through our contact form.