Your roof’s job is to protect your home from the elements. For it to fulfill its function, you should take care of it, as well. Roof inspection is one of the preventative maintenance measures that your trusted East Lake, FL roofing contractors will recommend.
First off, let Arry’s Roofing discuss why you should share the same priority:
The Importance of Roof Inspection
Not all kinds of roof damage can be easily seen from the ground. It could be risky climbing to the top of the roof yourself. Without proper and thorough inspection, some issues can go unnoticed for a long time, worsening the situation.
By scheduling a routine inspection of your roofing in Tarpon Springs, FL, we can make sure to detect even the tiniest sign of damage. We’ll also recommend the right course of action.
The Early Signs of Roof Damage
Here are some early signs of a roof leak that you can check yourself:
- Dark spots or areas on the ceiling
- Peeling paint on the ceiling, walls, or underside of roof overhangs
- Damp spots in the attic and alongside fireplaces
- Water stains on pipes and vents
Once you notice any or all of these issues, it’s time to call our East Lake, FL roofers to perform a professional inspection.
What to Expect from a Professional Roof Inspection
Basically, the purpose of our roof inspections is to find problems and determine the overall condition of a roof. To do this, we will check for the following:
- Loose, broken, or missing roof shingles and components
- Shingle granules in gutters
- Sagging roof and decking parts
- Rusty metal parts such as flashings
- Condition of attic ventilation, if any
- Exposed or missing roof nails and fasteners
- Signs of water damage, such as dark stains or water trails, inside and outside the home
By quickly acting on the signs of damage, we can help prevent these problems before they affect your roof. Get in touch with Arry’s Roofing today by calling (727) 938-9565 to learn more about how our roof inspection services can help keep your roof in tip-top condition.